Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Changes

A lot of big changes have been happening in my life recently. First off I just moved in with my girlfriend of a year and a half. I'm really excited about it and the new adventurre we're off on. I'm also looking for new work. I'm talking to recruiters to help me get a job out in the tech field. Part of me suffers from imposter syndrome, but I know that will pass. I feel confident that I can make a strong impact on any team I'm a part of. With moving and looking for a new job tomorrow will be the day for me to jump back into my code. I want to start a new project and see how it goes. I'm also planning on updating my website to make it more interactive with a couple of pages. All good things that can help me out on the job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment